(8) Lullaby of Broadway (8)

So I am starting this at 11:58pm so this blog still counts as Thursday's Blog!!

So today i caught up with my mate Ryan, hung out and just caught up on stuff before having dinner and heading to rehearsals.
As I mentioned in my last blog I am in a production of "42nd Street" with NOVA. Tonight we blocked all of the ensemble scenes for act one. Was fun but I need to start running through the tap numbers more as when we came to do "We're in the Money" the steps completely slipped my mind. It is shaping up to be a great show though and only four weeks now till we open.

I'm a bit excited about various theatrical endeavors I have coming up. Not all of them I can talk about publicly just yet as I have to wait till they are announced first.

I'm going to my "Wife's" place tomorrow (A friend of mine Sarah who I met in my first show I did after moving to melbourne. In that show we were show "Bf and Gf" then the next we were engaged and now this show were married... Lame I know but this is how we pass our down time)

Okay so I have attached a picture of Sarah and I to the blog but I am writing this on my phone so I don't know how it works exactly.

On that note though I will leave you to it. Tomorrow's blog will be late as well as I am going out to dinner with a group of the cast of the show then some of us are going out drinking after (depending on the mood I may come home after dinner)

Hope you are all going well and I shall blog you all soon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The first one!

It's a bird, no it's a plane... No it's.. An AVOCADO!!!

Bitten off more than I can chew??